||Office & Site
- Graduated (under 1 year)/Under-graduated (currently working on a thesis or waiting to receive a degree) majoring in Civil Construction, Building Materials, Transport and Infrastructure Construction.
- Proficient in using MS Office and specialized software (AutoCaD, …)
- TOIEC ≥ 550. English fluency is an advantage.
- Dynamic, hard-working, proactive in learning and having problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill
- Independent, with a sense of responsibility and a high desire for career development
- Graduated from University of Construction, Architecture…
- Good organization and management skills.
- Good use of specialized computer software, office informatics.
- English communication.
- Able to work under pressure, ready to go to work trip.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under statute when signing official labor contract.
- Others: Training, travel, health insurance.
- Cover letter
- Application form (download at website).
- Curriculum vitae showing the learning and working experience with 3 × 4 cm photos.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates and transcripts.