||Office & Site
- In charge of material planning, work planning with sub-contractors/subcontractors, detailed drawings.
- Prepare and check the dossiers of acceptance and payment with the subcontractor and the team.
- Calculate, inspect and supervise the construction items assigned according to the company’s process and standards.
- Provide expert advice to the department head and propose appropriate solutions.
- Check and control the work parts related to the measure & progress, internal labor management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the managers.
- Graduated from University of Civil Engineering, Architecture…
- Priority is given to applicants with experience in construction or new graduated engineers who are good or excellent.
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Good use of specialized informatics software, office computing.
- English communication.
- Can work under pressure, willing to be on business trips.
- Salary: negotiable during the interview.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under statute when signing official labor contract.
- Others: Training, travel, health insurance.
- Cover letter
- Application form (download at website).
- Curriculum vitae showing the learning and working experience with 3 × 4 cm photos.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates and transcripts.